Monday, November 26, 2012

kyle cooper

My webpage will be based on a man named Kyle Cooper. I chose Cooper because when I googled him the movie seven came up, being a fan of this movie I decided to go with him. After researching him I found out he has done numerous movies and TV shows. Cooper has been credited as the man who single-handedly revitalized the main title sequence as an art form. He founded two internationally recognized film design companies, Imaginary Forces and Prologue Films. He was also one of five title designers to present his work at the flux/forget the film, watch the titles event in Hammer Museum, LA 2009.
                    http://www.watchthetitles.com/designers/Kyle_Cooper

After reading some information about Cooper I realized he is more into the titles and the design of the movies and shows. I am excited to dedicate a webpage to him, I just hope I do it justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment