Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Final Seed Designs & Packet




This is my final design for my seed packets. I am extremely happy with the way they turned out. My idea since the begin has been changed but the overall design has stayed the same. Each packet represents a different type of artist and you are able to grow some of their art work by placing the materials on top of the newly planted seeds. Example, the pansy seed packet is to grow a ceramic pansy. The directions tell you to plant the seeds and place a slab of clay on top. The vines that grow will begin to carve into the clay and create the pansy flower. After it is complete, the packet will also come with a small glaze that you are able to pour over the flower giving it the purple color.



This is my printable put together seed packet. I had trouble with this part of the project but I think it turned out well. The first time I put the packet together I realized I needed to move things over and I also made the mistake of glueing pieces together that weren't suppose to so my first one does not open. I am hoping to fix these mistakes and reprint. My entire project will be completed and mounted for this Thursday. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment