Monday, October 22, 2012

questions for magazine project

1. My target audience is actually anyone that is looking to improve their health or eating habits. This could range from college students to full time workers or even new moms. I would like to include example grocery lists for college students ranging from price and nutrition.

2. The name of my magazine is undecided. I was thinking of coming up with a catchy slogan but the overall concept will hopefully be about a healthy new way of thinking.

3. As for my masthead I am thinking of something simple that everyone would be able to recognize. I don't want to get too fancy with it simply because I was the topics on the front to engage the readers interest not just the title. As for fonts I was thinking larger fonts for the main heading and smaller fonts underneath like a regular magazine. As for specific types I am looking into common fonts simply because my magazine will not be about funny or outrageous stories but just healthy living.

4. On my cover I was thinking of having someone cut up vegetables and fruits for a meal and include the family in the background. I would like to have a family somehow involved because the most important conversations in my house always took place at the dinner table. I would like to get the idea of family across as well as health and exercise. Another idea that crossed my mind was an actual shopping list next to a huge stack of college books and papers.

5. To entice my audience I was hoping to involve family and food. Who honestly doesn't enjoy looking at the food on the covers of magazines. I do enjoy this yet it always seems like I don't have enough time to cook those meals. I would love to include a section of easy meals especially for college students.

No comments:

Post a Comment