Thursday, October 4, 2012

Final Seed Packet Project





This is my final project cut and mounted. Overall I think that my project turned out well and the idea was exactly what I was going for. I did get some negative feedback about how each flower should represent the style of the artist I named but I just wanted to get the point across that each one was designed in a different style. For my future projects I will try to do more research and try to make my designs more personalized. My mounting went okay, I feel that I need a bit more practice with using the exacto knife but on the black board my edges look pretty straight. 

As for my actual packet I think it turned out well. Everyone had positive feedback about the colored background and the tiny details I added seemed to make it look elegant.


No comments:

Post a Comment