Tuesday, October 23, 2012

wacom attempts



(My title is between balanced, equilibrium, and equipoise)
this is my first time using the wacom. It was extremely difficult especially being left handed and having to turn the actual pad itself. Hopefully with time and patience I will be able to use this tool to benefit my speed of projects. Overall my sketches look awful but my point is hopefully evident and I did take extra side notes on actual paper.


Some of my topics that I will be choosing from are

college life 101
 how to manage stress
15 minute meals
simple before shower exercises
easy roommate dinners
is organic food worth the extra cash?
love handles no more!
healthy snacks for in between classes
what is your current water intake?
walking vs. driving to class
the truth about ramen noodles



My ideas for the topic photo of balanced items are
cap and gown 
projects (art)
socialize and friends
job
foods
rent (bills)
exercise
books
homework
sleep!
sneakers
movie tickets
weights
plates
clubs and activities (sports)
grocery shopping
etc.

I might try to place these items on the head of a college student or maybe in both hands and the books or items connect towards the top of the page.



No comments:

Post a Comment