Monday, September 3, 2012

Illustrator C26 essential training

After watching the numerous videos posted about Illustrator I have learned many helpful hints to help me get the most out of my artwork. I learned about vectors and how to not lose quality in my artwork, I also learned about interfacing and how to navigate through my art boards. I can now use rulers, grids, and guides and I am able to lock my artwork from myself or others. Mostly I learned how to select groups of work together instead of independently and how to resize my artwork without distorting anything. Besides resizing and rotating my artwork, it was nice to learn all the short cuts by using my keyboard. I will most definitely be making a small note card with my short cuts at hand until I am able to memorize them. I admit I was not looking forward to watching the numerous videos and wasting my monday night but I did learn a lot from each one and I am pretty excited to be able to put my knowledge into my future artwork with Ai.

No comments:

Post a Comment